- Remove seran wrap with in 2 hours after appointment
- Wash firmly with bandana, warm water and anti-bacterial soap
- Apply HOT compress with bandana then rinse tattoo with COLD water
- Pat dry with clean towel
- Before bed wash again and seran wrap
(repeat step above for 3 nights)
- Remove seran wrap in morning, wash firmly with anti-bacterial soap, warm water and bandana making sure all plasma (slime) is removed then pat dry
(repeat step above after removing
seran wrap each morning)
- 48 hours after appointment start to apply a small amount of Ocean Foam, rubbing fully into skin after washing your tattoo.
(ONLY IF PLASMA HAS STOPPED)
- Repeat 3-4 times daily until fully healed.
- Tattoos may get swollen , red and may be sore. This is normal.
- DO NOT LISTEN to friends, co-workers or the internet.
- Any concerns EMAIL ME!
- Taking antibiotics can permanently damage the skin. Antibiotics fight off anything foreign in your body, this includes tattoo pigment. It will forced out the ink damaging the skin like a stretch mark.